AdvancedRM’s experienced experts can provide assistance to guardians of incapacitated seniors, minors, developmentally disabled, or mentally challenged adults. We will establish a care plan, evaluate future needs and costs, monitor safety, and ensure the highest quality of life is maintained.
The AdvancedRM Advantage:
Our team of experts has over 30 years of experience with disability, elder care, and rehabilitation. They help family members or guardians to identify appropriate medical providers, care-giver programs, and residential placement for individuals. We ensure medical issues are identified and treated, problem areas are understood, and solutions are identified to maintain ongoing health and function.
Benefits of Guardianship Support with AdvancedRM:
- Coordination of care
- Identification of services, resources, waiver, and funding options
- Communication with all parties including attorneys, family members, trust fund managers, financial managers, and guardians to facilitate optimal care and quality of life
- Assessment of safety and quality of life issues to ensure individuals remain as independent as possible in the most appropriate environment
- Identification of appropriate medical providers, care-giver programs, and residential placement
- Identification of medical issues to ensure treatment, problem areas are understood, and solutions are identified
My mother’s care manager is so caring and helpful. Her assistance was priceless during a very difficult time for me after my mother’s stroke. She helped me obtain equipment, therapy providers, and home modifications. Thanks to her, I know my mother is safe and getting the treatment she needs.