AdvancedRM’s case managers coordinate care, obtain medically necessary services, and advocate for patients' needs due to injuries arising from a motor vehicle accident. We help patients with serious injuries navigate through the medical system. We understand the No Fault system and have been providing case management services in Michigan for over 30 years. We are familiar with the perspective of the injured party, family members, insurance carriers, and attorneys involved in the litigation process. Our case managers are ready to share their expertise in order to make the recovery process easier.
The AdvancedRM Advantage:
Our experienced case managers are unrivaled in their experience and expertise in Michigan No Fault for the past 30 years.
Benefits of Case Management with AdvancedRM:
- Evaluate medical needs and assist in securing providers for diagnosis and care
- Perform Attendant Care and Replacement Service evaluations
- Provide expert advice on home and vehicle modifications and organize the work
- Contact transportation providers, translation services, DME vendors, and pharmacy provider services
- Identify care options for individuals with coordinated benefits policies
- Communicate with insurance carriers to assist with coverage issues
- Identify treatment options and community resources
- Locate specialty programs for treatment of brain injury, pain control, spinal cord injury, or other medical issues
- Communicate with team members, physicians, and family members to develop a coordinated treatment plan
- Secure appropriate durable medical equipment
- Secure medical records and insurance documents
- Communicate with carriers and attorneys to explain the need for services and advocate for care
- Perform home OT evaluations
I have used AdvancedRM for my medically complex matters for over 10 years. Their work product, knowledge, and attention to detail is outstanding. I have been very pleased with the results I have been able to obtain for my clients with their assistance.
Joseph S., Esq.